Choose a Child Placement Agency
You have the choice to be licensed by a county department of human services or a Child Placement Agency (CPA).
This decision will significantly impact the type of support you will receive and
the experience you will have fostering children in your home.
- Greater access to in-home supports when you need them;
- Closer connections with your care team through personalized support;
- Advocacy and support with county caseworkers and other professionals regarding the education, therapeutic and behavioral services your foster children need;
- Ability to care for any of the children in out-of-home care, not just those placed by your local county department;
- Access to community resources offered through your agency.
Start the Journey
We will reach out to confirm the next step!