Choose a Child Placement Agency

You have the choice to be licensed by a county department of human services or a Child Placement Agency (CPA).

This decision will significantly impact the type of support you will receive and
the experience you will have fostering children in your home.

CPA’s provide:

  • Greater access to in-home supports when you need them;
  • Closer connections with your care team through personalized support;
  • Advocacy and support with county caseworkers and other professionals regarding the education, therapeutic and behavioral services your foster children need;
  • Ability to care for any of the children in out-of-home care, not just those placed by your local county department;
  • Access to community resources offered through your agency.

Start the Journey

We will reach out to confirm the next step!